Fw: Re: [RC] Black Water Boogie: The rest of the story! - Roxanne Ciccone

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Roxanne Ciccone
Sent: Dec 8, 2006 2:30 PM
To: LinLaurFarms@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Black Water Boogie: The rest of the story!

I assume this is Laurie, but you did not sign your post. You were not there, I was. Michelle has no scratches no blood on her. We have pictures of Paula and clumps of her hair. The sheriff encouraged Paula to press charges because he beleived her side. She did not as she beleives the attacker is crazy and was afraid for her future safety. This does not need to be swept under the rug, Paula was physically attacked and there were no witnesses and this is totally unsportsmanlike behavior and it was 2am when the generator went on. Also her behavior was more like a street fighter than a 110 lb woman.
Roxanne