Re: [RC] tack colors - Chris Paus

Yes, my traditional hunt seat riding friends gasp at the colors we endurance riders like, LOL

"The world is what you make of it, friend. If it doesn't fit, you make alterations." Stella, Silverado

Chris

-----
I'm enjoying all the color suggestions!  Especially since after riding a beautiful bay horse for the last 7 years, I'm getting a beautiful sorrel horse soon.  I ordered green tack with the Windriver design overlay, from Paddi at CTH.  Can't wait to see it!  I have red tack for my bay, and it is gorgeous on him.

I think for sorrels and chestnuts, you can't beat yellow, or green, or white, or turquoise, or a bright blue.  Blue and orange are complimentary colors, I think, so if a horse is a real orange-y sorrel, a bright blue would look great!

It's so much fun to pick colors, isn't it.  And to think of all the years the only color choices we had was for a saddle pad!!!

Carla Richardson
Colorado