[RC] Mens boots for riding - Linda Winkel

Any suggestions on boots for men for riding?? It seems most have switched to a hiking type boot instead of a roper or similar boot. What works out best for less foot fatique. I wear an Ariat Zip Terrain but they do not make that shoe for men. I find it comfortable for whatever I am doing around the horses on the ground or riding. Any suggestions would be apppreciated.
Linda