Kathy

From: "Laura Hayes" <mark@xxxxxxxxxx>
I have to say, I am with Jen in VA (Hi Jen!) on this--I was a farrier for 15
years and was uncomfortable with cash gifts, but a certificate for a massage,
or
a gift card or something similiar was incredibly welcome.  I groom dogs now
and
get tipped with almost every transaction, even though I own the business.  I
have not raised my prices in years, though, and my regular clients tip me in
appreciation of that as well as for a good job.

Laura Hayes

--- Begin Message ---
I have to say, I am with Jen in VA (Hi Jen!) on this--I was a farrier for 15 years and was uncomfortable with cash gifts, but a certificate for a massage, or a gift card or something similiar was incredibly welcome.  I groom dogs now and get tipped with almost every transaction, even though I own the business.  I have not raised my prices in years, though, and my regular clients tip me in appreciation of that as well as for a good job.

Laura Hayes

--- End Message ---