[RC] [RC] Patterns for riding britches - Aaron Turnage

This pattern is great, I've made several pairs of tights with this one.  MANY sizes and they also include a pattern for light-weight AND polarfleece tights so you can be warm and cozy over the winter.  It's really easy to add your own side stripes, padding, knee patches, full seat, etc.  Patterns for most of those are included.  It's a great very basic pattern.  I can put a pair of plain tights together in just a couple of hours.

~ Crysta