RE: [RC] Mens's Tights Any suggestions - David LeBlanc

Carousel makes them to fit whatever size you are. They took measurements from me a few years ago, kept them, and now I just call up, identify myself, specify color and options, and tights that fit show up. Great people to work with.

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Linda Winkel
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 8:38 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Mens's Tights Any suggestions

I would like to buy my husband a pair of tights any suggestions on which brands our best. He rides in jeans now but usually gets rubbed raw from the seam on the rear of the pants. He is 6' 2' so they need to run long. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also would like them to be durable but be able to wear them in the heat since we live in Florida.