From: Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2006 4:25:21 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] [RC] trailer loading/unloading

Hmmm…send me a picture when you get them to sit in the rocking chair? <grin>  Good technique!

The untold secret of horse training is the technique of associating something the horse would normally find unpleasant or scary with something he likes….

For example, to get your horse used to bikes, carry treats and every time you meet a biker, ask him to give one to your horse.  Gur-ran-tee that after about a dozen times, they will be looking for bikes….but not because they are afraid of them! <grin>

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm

175 Hells Hollow Drive