[RC] Size Doesn't Matter !! - Vchorsegal

Hi-
  I have everything from 14.1 to 15.3 & growing.  Performance counts, not just size- ha ha !  It is interesting that I am about 5'4 on a good day, & as i get older the horses seem to be getting taller & bigger !  Go figure !  Get a ladder !
-Heidi Helly

p.s. If it can do a 50, I will figure out how to ride it.  If it can do more, then I will absolutely climb !