Re: [RC] [RC] Horse size....what gives?!?! - MisticalRide

I am with you on that.  I got a smokin' deal on this really sweet, personable, too little pony.
I had to have him, he soooo wanted to live in my pocket. The little pony that everyone passed by is now 8yrs. He stopped growing just before his 7th birthday. He  is a really full bodied 15'2'' pocket horse.

Elaine