[RC] Morton Neuroma - RideKinder

I have had this problem ever since I was a Vet Tech for 18 years..always on my feet...I have a lot of pain even with a LD ride...I take my foot out of the stirrup which is a EZ Ride with nice pad...and shake it kinda loose....for a least several minutes  at a time during the ride...it is really hard to just push through the pain....I was an Event rider for years and I know I put my heels down while riding....my Mother on the other hand has had it for years and did have the surgery and it did not work that well for her..and she was off her feet for like 6 weeks....
I ride in the /Ariat all terrain  and a half size bigger than I wear..days of high heels are OVER....
I get in my Jacuzzi and put my foot over a jet every night....along with that lower back pain that they were talking about....I guess I am just a wreck...
SE area
Lyn O.Owen