[RC] EasyCare info - Karen

One of my projects is to update the About Us page on the website.  It'll include a complete 37 year history of the company, along with many other details.  With the company experiencing growing pains and a huge increase in the popularity of our products worldwide, other things have had to take precedence.  In early 2007 I hope to have the website up to date with lots more information.  The questions about child labor laws will be answered, and will in fact be quite similar to the ones on this website.  The boots are manufactured in Asia (though some parts are still made in the US) so that the average horse owner can afford them.

If anybody is interested in staying up to date on what is going on with EasyCare, there are several ways to do that.  We have an electronic customer newsletter that you can sign up for, it's sent out once a month and we respect your privacy.  We also have several RSS feeds.  If you haven't used a RSS reader before, they are great.  I couldn't keep up with everything if I didn't use mine!  You can also visit the website for updates.  Another way is to read our blogs, which you can do by subscribing to them by email subscription, bookmarking them, or adding them as an RSS feed.

More useful things that you'll find on the website:  Donations and Sponsorships requests (useful for event and ride managers), a Dealer Search function, and a Contact Us form, which is an excellent way to contact the company and ask questions.  Or simply call 800-447-8836.

Last but not least -- I'm bringing a horse to the AERC convention in February (the Nuggett said he just has to take the freight elevator up!), and need to find a place to keep him overnight on Thursday and Friday, the 22 and 23 of February 2007.  Please contact me if you can help or have any suggestions.  Thanks!

Karen Chaton
EasyCare, Inc.
2300 E. Vistoso Commerce Loop
Tucson, AZ  85755