[RC] Just got my new Easyboot Epics! - Spottedracer

Wow!  That was FAST!!  I've very impressed with this retailer!

Pulled them outt've their boxes... Yep, truly brandnew.. cards, stickers, no signs of ANY wear.....  After reading directions - tried them out on the SAME country road, for the SAME distance, same horse, same speed... Performed just as well as the Originals and the Davis....

One thing I did notice... On the bottom of the original easyboots I have hear - it says that it was made in the USA... On the bottom of these Easyboot Epics - it says it's now made in China....... When did Easycare decide to outsource it's manufacturing to another country? Was this decision made in order to get a much lower manufacturing cost? Was this decision made because US materials were considered substandard to Chinese materials?  Does Easycare run their own manufacturing plants in China? Does Easycare no longer manufacture their own product? In either case, I notice nowhere on their website do they assure costumers that no child labor was utilized in the manufacture of their products. Is there?

Are the Boa and Ol Mac brands also made in China?

- LP - a concerned consumer...