[RC] Question for Florida Folks - Health Cert. and Travel to Florida - Dawn Carrie

Ok, got a question for you Florida people...or those who travel to Florida.  I know one needs a neg. Coggins and a health certificate, and needs to stop and say "hi" to the people at the Ag. inspection stations.  But regarding the health certificate - how "fresh" does it need to be?  Do we need to wait and get it a day or two before we leave?  Or can we get it a week or 10 days before we leave?  We're going to the Goethe Challenge ride on Dec. 16, and leaving Texas on the 13th.  It would be most convenient (in terms of juggling work schedules) to take the horses to the vet early next week for the health cert (Dec. 4 or 5).  Would that make the health cert. too old?

Thanks!
Dawn in East Texas