Re: [RC] Morton's Neuroma? - MisticalRide

Barbara,

Where would I find EZ Ride stirrups?

 I am hoping that it is not typical for pain so long after surgery(3 years).I am looking so forward to riding pain free.I am wondering if your incision was through the top of the foot, or the sole. I heard that they used to go through the sole and it was a harder recovery.

Elaine

 a message dated 11/30/2006 10:17:41 PM US Mountain Standard Tim