Re: [RC] Morton's Neuroma? - Barbara McCrary

I tried the ultrasound for my Morton's Neuroma, but it did absolutely nothing to help.  Just my experience.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 8:37 PM
Subject: [RC] Morton's Neuroma?

First off, I didn't have my foot offically diagnosed, so may or may not have suffered from the same as you.   I was having localized pain in the ball of my foot, to the point it was making me nauseus and light headed from hurting. I really was thinking I would have to give up 50's as the pain was tolerable for 25-35 miles at best. :o(

I not longer have THAT pain; went to the chiro, he did ultrasound therapy on it, also went to a wider shoe, he told me that the compressing of the shoe was making things worse. In no time at all that localized nightmare was gone!

Just something to think about.

Skyla