[RC] horse friendly gates - Tx Trigger

Here is a photo of one of our horse friendly gates where I ride in Texas. Easy to open from horseback:

I remember some of the days on the XP ride across Wyoming, Utah, Nevada that we would have 10 or more cowboy wire gates a day. We would carry a piece of rope with a loop on the end to help pull the gate back in place when closing them. Or just ride with Dave Rabe, who was always a gentleman and opened the gates for us.

When riding across the  large private properties, or some government/BLM lands, cattle guards keep the cattle from crossing at the roads, with a wire gate next to it.

Jonni in TX