[RC] RC: Chelsea's Questions re Riding Gear - sherman

And you can get wonderful tights for around this price from Evelyn at http://www.justforhorsin-round.com . I conditioned in stretch denim leggings for over a year, had been riding in them for 3 years before endurance as well, but on my first 50, my knees were raw within the first 15 miles, go figure.  It’s been tights at rides from then on, and on most conditioning rides as well, but I sure did like my denim leggings. I can’t find them anymore though.

Kathy

you *can* survive with $29 riding = tights