[RC] Pain and stiffness after a 50; a given? - sherman

I want to ride ‘til my 80s tooo! I started taking glucosamine & chondriotin 7 years ago (at age 50 & it has done wonders already) and MSM if joints start feeling a little stiff or my tendonitis starts acting up. I have just a couple spots of arthritis that are really bothering me so now I’m going to add acupuncture. My mother& brother-in-law (and his cat) all had great success in treating arthritis with acupuncture. When it starts threatening to slow you riding down, it’s time to give it a try, IMHO.

Kathy

Donna wrote:

Here I was eagerly reading, "IS pain and stiffness a given after a 50"?  =

I missed the "A" as in 50 miles! Heck I thought I was going to hear some =

sage advice of keeping the aging body going strong :-))) LOL.  I wanna =

ride till I'm in my 80's :-)) I'm in my early 40's both my parents still =

ride.

Donna