[RC] I got my new epics for less than retail!!! - Spottedracer

WE-hew!!!!! My searches on Ebay for a pair of Epics was finally fruitful!! Ended up finding the ebay store for www.agwayct.com - they were asking $114 for a pair of new Epics.... I made the offer of $90 - just got the invoice saying they accepted my offer!

No shipping costs, etc.... so I've called with the payment - and hope to be trying out a pair of epics soon... Hopefully, they won't change my gaited horses movement quite as drastically as the original Easyboots (from 5 years ago) and barrier boots do...

- LP