[RC] CTR in Arizona - Stefanie Daratony

Hello all,

The County Line Riders of Catalina is having our 8th annual 25 Mile Competitive Trail Ride on January 13, 2007 in NW Tucson.   The ride is paced at 5 mph and there is no horsemanship judging.  Camping takes place at Spirit Dog Ranch, an equestrian campground at the base of the Santa Catalina mountains.  We have beautiful trails in and around the Catalina State Park and great prizes in lots of different categories.   Its a fun conditioning ride for endurance riders and a good place to start for newbies.

There is also a 13 Mile Fun Ride.

Please email me at cryptoclearance at earthlink dot net for more information.

Stefanie Daratony