[RC] To blanket or Not - JOHN MIDDLETON

Hello
I just trace clipped my horse for the first time because it has been
quite warm in Colorado Springs and I have been invited to go Fox
Hunting tomorrow.  Found some pictures online for trace clipping
and followed them but now wonder if he will become sore under
the cinch area and the breast collar.  Was I supposed to clip this
area?  It looked like it on all the pictures I saw online.  I clipped
the bottom of his neck, chest, under belly and up to where the saddle
starts.  Straight line down his body.

So, will he become sore under his cinch?

Thanks
Barbara