Re: FW: FW: [RC] Over ridden? - Trailrite

In a message dated 11/20/2006 6:53:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, jfhrome@xxxxxxx writes:

If you only want to hear the opinions from the few AERC riders that have actually attended a Pan Am or WEC that is one thing.  And if this is the case, this is probably not a great topic of discussion on a general endurance forum.  But most AERC riders have attended a local FEI ride because many are held in conjunction with AERC rides.  If that doesn't count in terms of being able to be part of the discussion I understand that also.

Kim Fuess

I'm going to repeat what I said on my first posts and at the closing of my post, just to get this back on track.

"Some changes need to be made but lets talk it over with experienced riders that are out there doing it right.  How are they doing this right?...and how can we apply this to an organization to enforce more safety to the horses?"

I never said I didn't want to hear any opinions.  It's the stong options that seem to me way out of hand.  I would like to hear more on our options to apply health & safety for our horses.  Not bash and punish riders over looking at paperwork on pulls.

Tammy