Re: FW: [RC] Over ridden? - Trailrite

    A lot of people, as usual have too strong options with very little experience about FEI and 100 mile rides in general.  I think like everything else, you need to have some experience before you express yourself.  After reading some of these options I looked up their ride history.  One rider that seems to express themselves so much has started 10 100's and only completed 3 and none of these rides were FEI rides.  I would say that's not a good enough record to be telling a lot of other riders and organizations to be changing there ways at this point.
    Some changes need to be made but lets talk it over with experienced riders that are out there doing it right.  How are they doing this right?...and how can we apply this to an organization to enforce more safety to the horses?

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390