Re: [RC] Names for Horse poop? - Chris Paus

yeah, dog food. My dogs seem to thrive on it, LOL

"Whisper words of wisdom, let it be." The Beatles

Chris

Okay guys we were talking last night and trying to think of all the names for Horse poop. The only one I could come up with is "road apples". Do you have any other names that you call horse poop? LOL I know this is a weird request but it is for a business. Please enlighten me.
Sincerely
Micki Turney
Horseraser@xxxxxxx