From: CTH
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 6:43 AM
Subject: [RC] Contest -rides

I am amazed at how many rides are out there.
Jackie could write another book just with the one that are not in the first book.
Keep your entries coming in. Don't forget to name your favorite ride when you email the entry.
The reindeer are everywhere and they ALL count.Sneaky little devils
Paddi
CanadianTrail House
1-866-987-4816 toll free