[RC] Damn you, Angie!!! - Sharon Levasseur

I recently bought your book (two copies actually, one for a friend)... and just spent the morning reading the first half.  I have way too much to do but I just couldn’t tear myself away.  Oh well, when hubby wonders why the dishes aren’t done, the floor isn’t vacuumed, and the ZEGifts orders are piling up... I’ll just blame it on you.  LOL

Thanks for being you,

-Sharon L. in Maine