From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fay Kelley
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 1:21 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Traction on wooden bridges?

Barbara McCrary wrote:

  When they are damp, we dismount and lead the horses across.  Far too risky to ride across.

The above is always my first impulse .... I walk thru anything questionable ...

Anyone have a picture of how steep the angle is??

--

Cheers,  Fay

Every day in Flagstaff is just another day in Paradise! ©
Fay S. Kelley    Cell  928.600.1733

"There are many paths to Enlightenment.  Be sure to take one with a heart."
   ~ Lao Tzu ~