[RC] OT--Stanford "Medicine & Horses" On NBC-TV Tomorrow Night at 11 - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Title: OT--Stanford "Medicine & Horses" On NBC-TV Tomorrow Night at 11
For those of you local to San Francisco, San Jose, or Oakland--

Wait—there is an endurance angle! Reporter Marianne Favro just happens to be
 the sister-in-law of our own AERC sponsor Susan Favro, Healthy As A Horse Network

----------
Dear Friends of Medicine & Horses and Other Horse Lovers,

NBC TV-11 cable Channel 3 filmed our Medicine & Horses class at Webb Ranch.
M&H teaches medical students interpersonal skills and ‘bedside manner.’
Reporter Marianne Favro just called to say they are airing the story
tomorrow night,Thursday, 16 November, during the 11 PM news.

If you miss the broadcast, you will be able to see the
Quicktime/RealAudio clip on my website at the URL below.

Beverley
Beverley Kane, MD
Horsensei Equine-Assisted Learning & Therapy
Woodside, CA
http://www.horsensei.com