[RC] yellow beta WOW it is nice - CTH

Wow I just recieved the NEW yellow beta and I love it.
Looks just like the bright yellow shiny biothane
Not on the web site yet.
My horses are really fuzzy for taking pictures. Maybe I need to move to Florida.
Dr. Qs husband model that is perfect has a flaw. He likes the snow and Canadian winters.
Dr.Q do you have a chip I can buy to reprogram that out of him?

I climbed on my horse bareback yesterday to play in the snow. Nothing like melting an inch of snow and ice into your pants to give you a warm fuzzy feeling.  :-O
I usually sit on my Dixie pad but time was a wasting and it was in the house.
Conditiong in the snow is like riding in sand. We have a really nice coating of sugar like snow right now.
I am not having the usual ice balls in the feet this year . For some reason they are popping put and not building.