[RC] Diana- Ready for a 50 ?? - Vchorsegal

Hi Diana-
  I lived in Texas for 5 years & know those trails well !  I think you are very ready for a 50.  I would take it easy- no fasted than 8 hours ride time, and you should have some horse left.  if that is true- you can pick up the pace at the next ride.  That ride gets really cold !! ( Like 20* ) Be ready for both you & your horse.  Rump rug on the saddle, layers, and horse blanket at the vet check.  I think the checks used to all be back in camp- pretty handy ! Good Luck !  We were sleeping in a tent in the snow one year !  - Heidi Helly