From: Tx Trigger
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 12:04 PM
Subject: [RC] my endurance buggy horse!!!!(safety first)

. Being around carriage horses, I have seen some horrible, horrible wrecks. As far as horse involved wrecks, horses who were being driven are the worst. The horse will have total fear. Once they take off, nothing usually stops then until they run into something, or go down and get caught in harness or something else and can't get back up.