[RC] Question to the AERC experts - Karen Everhart

I have been tasked by the Kansas Horse Council to determine if the Great Sante Fe Horse Race as "actually" been sanctioned by AERC.  The promoter provided a letter to our Board that states that very thing.  Were can I verify?  THANKS!!

Karen Everhart MEd.
President- Rainbow Meadows Equine Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
email: President@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com

Owner/Operator Horse Calls LLC
Training, Centered Riding Lessons
CTR and Endurance Conditioning and Training
email: HorseCalls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.horsecalls.com

620-725-3402
316-648-5082