[RC] Inspired by Angies Book - humor - CTH

Hi Everyone
I was inspired by Angies Walmart story. I am taking this one step farther.
Great products and good service are the core to business but marketing is the key to success.
That said I have come up with a new marketing idea that should push Christmas sales through the roof. A record year.
I am going to change Canadian Trail House into "Canadian House of Fashion and Accessories"
The idea is to put up a new web site for your non horsey family and friends to shop at.
Beside the CTH-401 stock number for halter bridles I will put up a picture and description of a beautiful silk blouse available in all the beta and biothane colors.
Sizing will be small med and large
Or in ridecamp terms Arab , horse or warmblood
CTH-415 Breastcollars will show the matching wool skirt
CTH-421A chinstrap will be a beautiful necklace
Dixie Midnight pads will be a bathroom shower mat with matching toilet cover.
Tights will be  pantyhose and stockings.
Rump Rugs a couch throw in faux fur
The potential is endless.
Think this will work?
You will be jumping for JOY opening all your new horsey stuff at Christmas.
I am a regular Santa Elf!! I sew all the tack, packs and rump rugs right here in my work shop. Elf to you direct "no grinches in between"

Don't forget to enter the Christmas Contest that is happening right now
Happy Holidays
1-866-987-4816   toll free US and Canada