[RC] [RC] weed free - sherman

Is this what you read ?

http://www.californiastatehorsemen.com/enviro_aspects.htm

I posted this link to ridecamp a few days ago. I’d read it some time back & it sort of stuck in my mind.

Kathy

I thought I read somewhere (maybe it was in Trailblazer magazine) that a
group in northern California did research on this very thing. I don't know
if this group was affiliated with Back Country Horsemen or not. But I
thought I read that they could prove that horses were not spreading weeds in
their manure.

Bonnie