[RC] Want to win a Rump Rug for you and your favorite ride??? - CTH

The Halloween Contest received such a good review that I am going to do it again.
For those of you who said it was to easy I made it a little more challenging.
For details go to www.CanadianTack.com
It may seem like Christmas is far away BUT Santa is in full swing trying to get toys made.
Remember manufacturing and shipping take time
Happy hunting (oops should I say that when talking about reindeer???)
Please take time to sign the guest book when visiting

1-866-987-4816