RE: [RC] weed free - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Very interesting and a profound statement of opinion.  Now if we can harness this opinion into a collition to reform local, state, and federal mandates we would be in good shape.  The next meeting I attend that starts in the direction of noxious weeds I am going to ask that very simple question, "by who's standard and authority are you speaking?"  What do you think?  Seriously, I think this is a great approach to changing the run of the mill thinking to independent thinking.  Thereby, raising the consciousness to open the individual up for free and independent thinking.  Instead of being lead around like herded cattle!    :)

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.  One that holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"