Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Meeting Nov. 12 re: Natl Forest trails (Denver)

Hi Carla,

What might help here is to get us all the names and addresses of the movers and shakers of this movement.  Names and address preferably email to send letters over the next two days to their offices, from all over the country, to let them know where horse people stand on this issue!

D'Arcy

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.  One that holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.