[RC] Blackwater Boogie Perks! (SE-FL) - Christina Schiro

I'm so excited!

I just learned that Farnam has promised enough sample size and regular sized items to make up 75 rider goodie bags with grooming and stables supplies, electrolytes, supplements, leather care, and treats.

My 50 mile BC award from Weatherbeeta just arrived. The 25 mile BC award should be showing up any day now, too. And then they'll both be off to get embroidered.

We will also have endurance tack vendors RUNNING BEAR, DISTANCE HORSE GEAR, Lone Star Bedding, and local horsey arts & craft artisan, Tara Keener, on-site to provide forgotten items or for your shopping pleasure. Remember, Christmas is right around the corner! Bio-scan Light Therapy Technician, Joanne Miller, will also be available on Friday before you vet-in and on Saturday after you vet-out to provide relaxing and healing sessions for your horse.

Remember, there is no rider limit and while riders can register on the Friday before, pre-registration by Wednesday, November 15th is encouraged and welcome!. (A late fee will be applied for those register after November 15th.)

I hope to see you there!

Christina Schiro
Blackwater Boogie 25/50
December 2, 2006