[RC] question about cockle burrs - sherman

How about copious amounts of Show-Sheen or similar product, Laser Sheen? I’ve not tried it myself, but I now of people who use WD40 for situations like this.

Kathy

Hi ridecamp -

I've been too busy for email for a while, but I had to get back on and ask a

really silly question. Three of my horses have somehow wrestled with some

cockle burr monsters and now their forelocks are *completely* tangled with

burrs! I tried to untangle them yesterday and had to give up after an hour -

the poor things were so tired of me messing with their forelocks and I

didn't make much progress. Does anyone have any suggestions for getting rid

of the darn burrs - short of cutting all their hair off??

Thanks in advance -

Jen Adam