----- Original Message ----
From: Dawn Carrie <rdcarrie@xxxxxxxxx>
Congrats, Chris!  He's such a lucky guy to have found his way to you!  What a wonderful life...lots of love from people, some mares, and now the chance to get out on trail now and then.  :)  I'd love to hear stories about his future adventures on the trail!

Dawn in East Texas (who loves older horses)