Re: [RC] just a little WAHOOOOO - Dyane Smith

Congratulations, Chris.  Sounds like a great day for both of you.  I'm sure he loved the mental stimulation.

Dyane

Chris Paus wrote:.

I just got back from taking my 23 YO stallion out on his very first trail ride ever in his life! This horse continues to amaze me. I've had him for 3 years and he just keeps getting better and better. He did great!