[RC] saddle for sale - Priscilla Ireys

I have a wonderful Smith and Worthlington trail saddle that I must sale because it doesnt fit my mare. I let the saddle cause white hairs on her back and withers because the saddle fit me so well over distance. Not good to do that to a horse that never complainted. The saddle is a 17 and half set and a med/wide tree. I,m asking a good price cause I,m not putting it on my horse again and I need to buy a new saddle. My point dont ride a good horse in something that is hurting them. They are your parnter.