Re: [RC] A question for the guys on Ridecamp - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Title: Re: [RC]   A question for the guys on Ridecamp
Geesh, I’m late to this thread b/c I thought it was about sissy tights again.

I have the perfect non-horsey Soul Mate hubby.
He understands my passions b/c he is so passionate himself.
He loves when I go riding b/c he gets to practice his grand piano, which he often can’t do when I’m home.
(My limit on the 1st 16 bars of Autumn Leaves is 20 mins.)
I found him after lighting candles, doing rituals (if anyone knows Aleister Crowley...), and praying a lot. That was almost 20 yrs ago.
Lesson: they don’t have to love horses, they just have to love you.
Pray in earnest and go for complementary passions.

Now I’m applying these techniques for attracting my Soul Horse... (Hey, Rhonda!!)

Beverley

Beverley Kane, MD
Horsensei Equine-Assisted Learning & Therapy
Woodside, CA
http://www.horsensei.com