[RC] Layover near I-95 in North or South Carolina? - Patty Stedman

The snow hasn't even really begun to fly here and I'm contemplating a trip south to the Gator Run rides.

Would need a layover for two horses and a LQ trailer (ideally with an electrical hookup).  Perfect would be somewhere in NC or SC, preferably the southern end of NC, and an easy/close drive/parking from I-95.  Know of anything?

Please email me privately to avoid cluttering up the list.  Many thanks in advance.

--Patti in NY (packing sunscreen and little umbrellas for frothy cocktails)

Patti Stedman
EarthLink Revolves Around You.