From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Susan Favro
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 12:57 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] What do you think when you are coming off?

My first thought is: “God, please, let my feet come out of the stirrups.” Once I’m laying on the ground (after doing a bodily inventory), I give thanks that I had to foresight to wear a helmet.

But you know the ol’ adage:
  Any dismount you can walk away from is a good dismount.
  (borrowed with permission from the aviation industry).

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx