[RC] Thoughts when coming off a horse - Sharon Hahn

Thoughts that went through my head (in order) when falling off a horse as a teenager (we were racing, and the end of the "track" was a single file path into the woods, so you had to make sure you won by a whole horse length.  I came in second and stirrup leather broke just as I was making a hard turn to avoid the woods...):

1.  I just got these breeches dry cleaned.

2.  Catch the horse!

3.  Am I OK?