RE: [RC] [RC] Ain't doing right - long - Ranelle Rubin

Jessica,

I would suspect saddle fit..It is what I thought about even before you mentioned the thickening around the white patches. I had experienced a "not sure what..but there is something"....with my gelding..I searched, held off on entering rides, got a FreeForm saddle, found a great horse chiropractor..and now I have a NEW HORSE...

My horse's hips and neck (Atlas) were both OUT!!! I could not believe the difference in his flexibility in the poll area after his neck was adjusted. He is a happy horse now with so much more power. You can imagine most horses have "pulled back" at some point in thier lives..the force on thier neck has to be incredible...

He is 7 now and just did his second 50 after a summer of working to find the solution..I am not saying you need a Freeform..it is just what worked for me. I am now looking for another one for my second horse.

So, what I am saying is do some research and don't give up till you figure it out. Trust your insticts on this one..I did, and it payed off.

Best to you,

Ranelle Rubin
Coaching and Consulting Services
The Coaching Center