[RC] coming off and what one says - jeanlarry

"Oh, nooooooooo!   I am too old for this crap!"

Once my mare did one of those squat to the ground spin 180 degrees jump 10 feet sideways thing because of the man eating logging machine that was chunk chunking.  I flew off in the sitting position and landed on my rump.  The kid with me ran over and asked "are you dead?"  Then she went and caught my mare!  Jeanie