Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 7:05 AM
Subject: [RC] Bucking

One reign stops are my hero.
Keith

First you've got to get countrol over their head and feet. Those of us that were 'born riders' - tend to do this without thinking. Those of us that aren't - take forever to learn it - and it doesn't come naturally. Fear does **grin**

You've probably found a horse just like my SSH - who's had really BAD experiences with humans in the past. And are too smart to have their wills broken - they just got pissed/untrusting.... I'm finally getting the licking, and more trust with my SSH - only took 7 months and 100's of miles and hours on her back **grin**, in the spring I'm hoping to put my experienced hubby on her - but we're doubtful she's ever ride well for more than ONE PERSON (me...)...... I've accepted this..but we'll still TRY..

If your TWH ends up accepting you - it may take some time.. but the reward is worth it!!
Good luck! - LP