[RC] Santa Fe ride - Carolyn Burgess

There needs to be alot more clarification about a lot of stuff on this ride.  My husband and I are both interested in doing this.  We looked to see what the ride days were and the mileage on each day.  It isn't listed anywhere.  There is sort of an itinerary that shows days with mileage, but those are camp to camp mileage.  My husband emailed to get more details and there are 10 ride days with mileage that is either 50 or 55 miles, but there are days where the camp to camp is much longer (one day is 122 miles another is 132 miles).  So how do you get from the end of the ride to camp?  Does this mean that on the day that I ride 50 miles, but camp to camp is 132 miles, I have to trailer my horse 82 miles?  Sometimes I don't trailer 82 miles to go to a ride.  There are alot of details on this ride that just aren't out there yet and I am reluctant to send in any money until these are available.

Carolyn Burgess